I interviewed pat to know a bit more about him:
me: who are you and what do you do?
pat: I'm a no-lifer and I play TF2.
me: what do you think of wltrs?
pat: he looks like a horrible ginger baby
Glad to finally wrap up the search.
ETF2L Scout 1on1 Cup progress:
numlocked:

kevorkian:

wltrs:

sherpa lost his first round game by a coin flip decision, huh.
ETF2L Demoman 1on1 Cup progress
numlocked:

sherpa:

Best of luck to our two remaining combatants, wltrs and "the destroyer"!
ESL standing
We got placed to the lowest division from the waiting list due to me fucking up with the signing up phase and the ESL admins not probably knowing us at all(still known as fL back then)
Finished four games so far(with one being a default win for us)
Not much of a challenge but oh well:

ETF2L 4th Cup
We beat the latvian(?) powerhouse fragMative in the first round and as the round 2 dice rolled, we got a delicious matchup!:

(I told seb to get rid of the caps but he's a menace :( )
Too bad the first wotr team went inactive or something for the remaining year and we get a free pass.

A picture I snapped, dedicated solely to pat, our new priest.
2 comments:
im disappointed pizza
nice post pui
Post a Comment